And just like that…it’s already Spring. I am sitting on my couch, sick (awesome), staring out the window at the sunshine and wishing I was outside. Instead of sitting here and feeling sorry for myself…I decided to make myself a Spring Bucket List! With all of the rain the Bay Area has had, the landscapes are incredibly green and I can’t wait to go explore! Some of these might be familiar from my Summer List but I wasn’t able to get around to all of them…so here goes take 2!
What are some of your top Spring Bucket List to-do’s this year??
- FINALLY – ride a cable car
- Muster up the courage to walk the Golden Gate Bridge – I’m terrified
- Visit the California Academy of Sciences Nightlife
- Go to the San Francisco Cheese School
- Visit the Exploratorium After Dark
- Drive along the CA Coast – maybe make it to Big Sur or Monterey Bay?? ✔ We went to Mendocino!
- Take advantage of the Ferry Building Farmer’s Market – we live a short 10-minute walk away, it’s a perfect way to start a weekend! ✔
- More urban hikes! ✔
- Hikes to take: Mt. Diablo Falls, Bolinas Ridge, Mt. Tam, Tilden Park, Castle Rock State Park
- Take a weekend trip to Portland
- Go sailing around the Bay
- Giants Games!! ✔
- Head to Healdsburg for a weekend! ✔
- Hog Island Oysters/Tomales Bay
- Off the Grid!
- Take more photo related excursions: Slacker Hill, Point Bonita Lighthouse, Cataract Falls, Point Reyes, art around the Mission
- See the “Super Bloom” is happening across CA ✔
Restaurants/Bars on my list to try: Sons & Daughters, Del Popolo, The Morris, The Saratoga, Outerlands (dinner), Californios, Flores, Cotogna, The Riddler, (the newish) Mason Pacific, In Situ, Trestle, Chez Panisse, Poggio, The Butler and the Chef, Contrata, Over Proof