Every holiday that involves the potential for gift giving can be stressful. Is it the right gift? Is it thoughtful enough? With Valentine’s Day coming up, I have put together a few of my favorite things that would make amazing gifts for your loved one (or for yourself). Not everything has to be pink or red and involve candy for the holiday of love. Instead, get creative and buy them something that will last longer than just February 14th!
- Tea for Cocktails – Fun flavors to add to your cocktails!
- Valentine’s Day Candy packs (SO cute!)
- Cooking Classes – Something interactive you can do together or with friends!
- Fran’s Chocolates – World’s best salted caramel, serious you won’t be disappointed.
- The Food Lab Cookbook – Stunning photos + easy tutorials
- Foodie/Cocktail Lover Dice – Throw the dice and make something new!
- Cupcake Heaven
- Marble/Wood Cheese Board – Because who doesn’t love a marble cheese board?
- Cheese Knife (to go with the board)
- The BEST Wine Glasses
- Club W Gift Packs
- A Boat a Whale and a Walrus Cookbook – Recipes broken down by dinner party!
Photo credits: Food52, Sur la Table, Sugarfina, Fran’s Chocolate, Club W, Crate & Barrel, Amazon, Susie Cakes
© Rachel Davidson and Wine Dine Wander, 2016. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Rachel Davidson and Wine Dine Wander with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.